Hello, everyone,I’m new here! Is there anyone who can tell me what’s the biggest difference between QuarkChain and other blockchain technology? Thank you^^
Most of blockchains are combinations of four dimensions:
- Consensus such as PoW, PoS
- Ledger model such as UTXO or account-based
- Tx model such as Scripting or EVM
- Token eco such as halving every 4 years or inflation
QuarkChain is a next-generation heterogeneous multi-chain technology.
- Multi-chain means we run multiple blockchains in parallel, and thus we could achieve better performance (scalability);
- Heterogeneous means each chain can run one combination of four dimensions individually
Another noticeable feature is that even it is heterogeneous, the chains can talk to each other as long as they follow our cross-chain protocols that is running at the moment.
As a result, QuarkChain can offer greater scalability, flexibility, and openness network.
Hope this can give a brief answer of the question.